Saturday, October 2, 2010

Some questions for me

Some questions that u hv to answer to help us knw you better.
Just answer as you wish. No right or wrong answer. This is not an assessment.

1.What do you do during your free time? Why do you enjoy doing that activity during your free time?
2.Do you play any sports? If yes, what’s your best achievement in sports? (example.: black belt in taekwando – achieved the black belt when I was 16)
3.What’s your dream? In 10 years time – where do you think you will be, what do you want to achieve
4.How many languages do you speak? Any foreign languages that you have learned ( or want to take up).. i.e.: Italian, French.
5.Who do you look up to and why? (Any sports celebrity, celebrity, well known academia)
6.Do you like adventurous activities? For example extreme sports, camping, jungle trekking? Why?
7.If you’re granted a wish to visit any country, where would you go and why?

Ermm... there are a lot of answers in my mind... but how to write for u... i dunno...
tell the truth or juz giv d officially answers?


again. I was shocked when I read tis email.
haizzzz....
why have to knw me better?
bcoz i m the one of ur FAMILY?
I dun like to answer such questions but wat to do ?

Haha... dun worry too much... juz answer it... Chian Chian=)

No comments:

Post a Comment